Bringing a case to resolution can be done early in the process or at trial. The attorneys at D’Amore Law Group tenaciously compile facts, documents, lay and expert witnesses, and detailed investigative work early in the process in order to present strength and depth. Below are examples of settlements and verdicts achieved by D’Amore Law Group.
- $3 million result for two men injured on a construction site when a crane caused a structure to collapse causing the men to fall from the structure.
- $1.9 million result for environmental worker seriously injured when flooring of a water tower collapsed causing the man to fall 47 feet.
- $1.8 million result for a young man that was pushed through a second-floorrailing because of improperly stacked sheetrock that fell on him.
- $1.7 million insurance bad faith result for a woman who was seriously injured when a car driven by another woman under the influence of prescription medication crossed over the center line causing a head-on collision.
- $1.4 million result for a man who was crushed when an 18-wheeler took a turn too fast and the trailer flipped over on to the man’s truck.
- $1 million result for a woman that was struck by a pickup truck as the woman was walking to her mailbox.
- $1 million result against a trucking company on behalf of woman whose husband was killed by a dump truck backing up on a work site.
- $950,000 jury verdict for a woman that was sexually abused by her doctor while under anesthesia during a routine operation.
- $950,000 jury verdict (less 35% comparative fault) for a welder that fell from a defective scaffolding andpermanently injured his foot when the scaffolding collapsed.
- $450,000 result for an Oregon woman injured in a car crash while traveling in California.
- Confidential result for a healthy manwhen a doctor failed to diagnose stroke symptoms and he suffered a debilitating stroke.
- Confidential result for an elderly woman in a nursing home that was dropped to the floor, fracturing both of her femur bones.
- Confidential result for a man that suffered a leg amputation because of a defective exhaust system installed on his motorcycle.