Bringing a case to resolution can be done early in the process or at trial. The attorneys at D’Amore Law Group tenaciously compile facts, documents, lay and expert witnesses, and detailed investigative work early in the process in order to present strength and depth. Below are examples of settlements and verdicts achieved by D’Amore Law Group.
- $2 million result against a trucking company on behalf of a Tualatin, Oregon woman whose husband was killed when he was rear-ended by an 18 wheeler
- $1.8 million result on behalf of a construction worker severely injured on a construction site
- $1.05 million result on behalf of a construction worker severely injured on a job site
- $1 million result on behalf of a woman seriously injured in a collision with a dump truck northwest of Portland
- $900,000 result on behalf of the family of a Portland area teen, killed in a head-on auto accident
- $750,000 result on behalf of a driver who sustained back injury in a rear-end truck accident on Hwy 97 in Central Oregon
- $750,000 result on behalf of a driver who sustained a back injury in a rear-end collision
- $750,000 result on behalf of a child, run over by a trailer in McMinnville, OR
- $575,000 result against a cab driver who hit and injured a pedestrian in a crosswalk
- $550,000 result award on behalf of an elderly pedestrian who sustained serious injury when hit by a car while crossing in a crosswalk in Vancouver, WA
- $462,000 result on behalf of a construction worker who was injured in a fall due to an unmarked hazard
- Confidential wrongful death result on behalf of a woman who died in a dialysis facility due to medical negligence
- Confidential result on behalf of a patient whose eye muscle was severed during routine sinus surgery
- Confidential wrongful death result on behalf of an elderly patient who died at a nursing home due to negligence
- Confidential result in a nursing home death, attributed to negligence. The staff gave the patient the wrong dosage of medicine.
- Confidential result on behalf of a woman seriously injured as a result of a wrongly filled prescription.
- Confidential result on behalf of a woman, seriously injured in a fall in an unlit area without adequate lighting or signage