Committed Bicycle Accident Attorneys Serving Portland, Oregon and the Surrounding Area
Bicycling can be a great way to get around, especially in small or mid-sized cities like Portland, Vancouver, and Bend. High fuel costs, the need for physical activity, and a growing bike culture have contributed to the increasing number of cyclists on the roads.
But the quantity of bike lanes and safe streets has not kept up with the growing number of bicycle riders, putting cyclists in danger. About 50,000 cyclists are injured in motor vehicle crashes in the U.S. every year.
Experienced Bike Accident Lawyers
If you are injured because of the negligence of a driver, you have a right to be compensated for your damages, including medical expenses and should contact our experienced Portland bicycle accident attorneys.
What to do in case of a Bike Accident:
- Check for injuries: if you or someone else is at all hurt or injured, call 9-1-1 for help. Cyclists are much more likely to be hurt than drivers or passengers, and may not realize they are in pain until the crash adrenaline wears off. If you do have injuries, get medical treatment as soon as possible.
- Exchange information: get the driver’s name, address, driver’s license number and insurance policy information.
- Get information from witnesses: names, addresses and phone numbers.
- Take notes: as soon as possible, write down your recollection of the circumstances of the crash.
- Fill out a DMV traffic accident report.
Free Consultation With Our Knowledgeable and Proven Bicycle Accident Lawyers
If you or a family member were injured in a bicycle accident, contact D’Amore Law Group for a free case consultation. Our Portland Bicycle Accident Lawyers at D’Amore Law Group are experienced with bike collisions and the specific rules that apply in Oregon, Washington and California. Our offices are conveniently located in Portland, Vancouver, Lake Oswego and Bend. Contact us today.
I really appreciate everything D’Amore Law Group did on my case … I couldn’t have asked for better representation.”
– Portland, Oregon client injured in a bicycle accident