Death on the job: lawsuit filed for Oregon worker forced to use bucket in truck as toilet

As reported by the Oregonian, attorneys Tom D’Amore of D’Amore Law Group have filed lawsuit on behalf of a worker who died from carbon monoxide poisoning on a job site.   Andrew Lane was only 22 years old when he died. He was one of nine employees of an Oregon company that provides roof and… Learn More »

Safety Tips for Outdoor Grilling

Summer is the best time of year to live in the Northwest: the sun is out and the weather is perfect for outdoor grilling with family and friends. Unfortunately, too often we hear of a serious burn or other injury that could have been avoided; these tragedies are a good reminder to practice basic grill… Learn More »

Preventing Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

With the onset of winter, many families increase their usage of appliances and equipment that can generate carbon monoxide gas. This includes furnaces, water heaters, stoves, ovens, kerosene space heaters, wood and gas fireplaces, wood-burning stoves, portable generators, and automobile engines. Carbon monoxide gas is deadly, even though it is colorless, odorless, and tasteless. Even… Learn More »