When should I hire an attorney after a car accident?

When you’ve been involved in a car accident or a family member has been involved in a car accident where they’ve been injured, you should talk to a lawyer. A lawyer is going to be able to help you go through the process, deal with insurance companies, deal with medical personnel. Maybe even advise you on the type of medical personnel that you might want to talk to.

Here at D’Amore Law group, we represent many victims that have been seriously injured in car accidents. One of the things that we try and do is get involved in the case early, so we can help out the client, whether it’s financial issues, help them with their medical issues, and just help them through the process. A lot of times people have lost their ability to earn an income because of their injury, and those are the things we focus on here at D’Amore Law group.