We are collecting toys and gift cards for kids in foster care.
Since this is so important, we are asking other firms and businesses interested in community service projects to join us in this effort, and hold a toy drive in their own offices.
The Holiday Toy Drive Contest
Here’s how it works:
- The contest starts November 25 and ends December 12, 2013. You will receive a box for the toys, a sign, and receipts for tax deduction.
- We can give you a draft of an email, letter, and social media post, and you can do whatever you are comfortable with to encourage your staff (and neighbors, friends, etc.) to donate a small toy or gift card. Send us an email if you want more help with your communications.
- We will check in with everyone together, and share pictures and updates.
- We will pick up the toys at your office
The winning team will be announced on Friday, December 13, and will receive:
- The Ultimate Office Gift Basket, donated by Tom D’Amore and prepared by our staff
- A call-out in the press release issued by our office and shared by the Sleep Train Secret Santa Toy Drive for Foster Kids, the local organization distributing your donations
- Recognition as the winner in the press and photos shared with state and local bar associations
- The satisfaction of doing a good thing for kids who really need it
All participating offices will be named in any related press releases and blog posts.
Contact email@example.com for more information, or to sign up.
If you don’t want to compete, I’d encourage you to donate a toy at D’Amore Law Group, 4230 Galewood Street, Lake Oswego OR 97035