Bend, Oregon Personal Injury & Wrongful Death Attorneys
Injured in Bend, Oregon, or surrounding areas? We can use our decades of experience to help you obtain the financial compensation you deserve. Get started with a free consultation.
Whether you have suffered a serious traumatic injury, been a victim of medical malpractice, or lost a loved one under circumstances in which someone else was to blame, coping with the consequences of someone else’s mistake or negligence can be among the most-difficult tasks of your life. Luckily, our system of justice and laws hold wrongdoers accountable for the harms they cause. Whether you will eventually be able to fully recover for your losses is highly dependent on the attorneys that you hire to assist you and your family.
At D’Amore Law Group, we understand what it means to be in your shoes. We have been representing accident victims and their families for more than a quarter of a century, and we have represented thousands of clients just like you. They were struggling to recover from the effects of someone else’s negligence, and they needed help to make sure they secured the financial resources they needed to
Free Consultations and Contingency-Fee Representation
When you contact us to discuss your case, we will make arrangements for you to meet with one of our experienced injury lawyers in Bend, Oregon as soon as possible. Your initial consultation is completely free and confidential, and we handle all personal injury and wrongful death cases on a contingency-fee basis. This means (i) you do not pay a retainer, (ii) you do not pay monthly legal bills, and (iii) you do not pay anything at all unless we win just compensation. Our fee is a percentage of your recovery. If we receive a settlement offer on your behalf, we will help you make an informed decision about whether to accept or respond to the offer. If you are not satisfied with the offer, we will fight to secure the full compensation you deserve.
“After my brother was killed in a hit-and-run crash in Bend, Oregon, our family was heartbroken. D’Amore Law Group was with us every step of the way. They helped us to get justice for my brother, and to provide for the family he was taken from.” – T. Gibbs, Oregon
Bend, Oregon Attorneys with Decades of Experience in Serious and Fatal Injury Claims
We represent individuals and families in Bend, Oregon who have suffered losses due to vehicle collisions and accidents, construction accidents, medical mistakes, nursing home abuse, and sexual assault. Click the appropriate link below to learn more about your case:
- Bicycle Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Medication Errors
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Sexual Abuse and Assault
- Wrongful Death
Q&A with Bend, Oregon Personal Injury Lawyer Tom D’Amore
Q: What should I do if I have been injured in a car or truck collision or pedestrian accident?
If you have been injured in a vehicle collision or pedestrian accident in Bend, Oregon, you should have three main priorities:
- Evidence – If you are physically able, collect the other driver’s vehicle and insurance information, and ask any witnesses for their phone numbers. Take plenty of photos, and write down everything you remember with as much detail as possible.
- Medical Treatment – You should see a doctor immediately. Explain what happened and describe your symptoms in detail, and be sure to follow your doctor’s advice.
- Legal Representation – As soon as possible, you should speak with an attorney about your case. There are steps you need to take and mistakes you need to avoid. Your attorney may need to act or investigate quickly in order to preserve your claim for maximum compensation.
Q: What should I do if I suspect medical malpractice or nursing home abuse?
If you suspect that you or a loved one may be a victim of medical malpractice or nursing home abuse, the single most important thing you can do is seek an appropriate diagnosis and immediate treatment. We know it can be hard to trust anyone when you have been harmed by a doctor or caretaker. But there are good doctors out there, and we can provide you with a referral if desired.
Q: What information should I bring to my free initial consultation?
During your free initial consultation, the more information you can provide, the better. While you certainly do not need to have all of the answers, it will be helpful if you can bring:
- Your notes about the accident
- Photographs of the accident and your injuries
- Any police report or other documentation
- Copies of your injury-related medical records
Q: What types of questions can I ask during my free initial consultation?
You should feel free to ask any questions you want during your free initial consultation. We will be more than happy to answer questions such as:
- What experience and qualifications do you have?
- What training do you have?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- What are some examples of your recent case results?
- What can I expect from my case?
- Will you take my case to trial if the insurance companies won’t offer a fair settlement?
- Why should I choose D’Amore Law Group for my personal injury or wrongful death claim?
Schedule Your Free Initial Consultation in Bend, Oregon
To schedule your free initial consultation at D’Amore Law Group, please call (503) 222-6333 or tell us how we can help online. We are here for you 24/7.